I can give you a happier, healthier and longer life if you can give me just 15 minutes a day. Please read the rest of this letter for the full story.
This closely-kept, jealously-guarded secret is Shaolin Qigong. Shaolin Qigong is much easier to learn than Tai Chi, is far less strenuous than Yoga, offers all the benefits of Meditation and in my opinion, achieves better happiness, health and longevity results than all 3.
Qigong requires virtually zero athleticism, can be practiced almost anywhere and does not require any expensive supplements, pills or exercise gizmos.
Qigong has been proven to:
- Stabilise blood pressure
- Decrease stroke and mortality rates
- Improve cancer and drug treatment
- Improve the symptoms of senility
- Improves memory, insomnia, vertigo, headaches and cholesterol
- Relieves stress and increases relaxation almost like a mild tranquilizer
What Exactly is Shaolin Qigong And How Can It Help You
Shaolin Qigong is the best kept stay young, stay healthy, stay happy, energy secret in the world today. It only takes 10-15 minutes to practice and is the art of deliberately managing your vital’ energy to help you live a happier, healthier and longer life. Vital energy (Qi or Chi) is the life force that keeps us all alive.
Shaolin Qigong practitioners are literally adding years to their lives and life to their years through the simple, direct and efficient art of Qigong.
My name is Marcus Santer, I’m the author of four books on Qigong:
- Shaolin Chi Kung 18 Exercises to help you live a longer, healthier and happier life
- Smilng From The Heart Qigong techniques to overcome depression, be free from paralysing worry, kick fear into touch, develop bullet proof self esteem and increase your resistance to the stresses and strains of 21st Century life
- Qigong Daily 365 big ideas to transform your Qigong and your life
- The PERFECT Qigong System 7 simple steps to a healthier life
I’m the founder and Chief Instructor at Qigong15, I was the Chief Instructor (for the UK) of an international Qigong and Shaolin Kung Fu institute for 5 years, and have been practicing Qigong for 26 years.
I have invested well over 18,000 ($28,000) and 12 years of my life in mastering Shaolin Qigong I’ve made all the mistakes, entered all the blind allies and navigated around all the strange characters and charlatan.so you don’t have to! I don’t share this to impress you. I share it so you’ll trust me that when it comes to getting rid of depression, improving health, increasing energy and feeling fully alive using Shaolin Qigong I know what I’m talking about.
Ideally, you’d learn Shaolin Qigong directly from me or another suitably qualified qigong instructor but the truth is: it’s hard to find good Qigong instruction and few people are able to travel around the world once or twice a year, like I did, to learn from a great teacher.
That’s why I’ve created the Qigong Secrets Home Study Course.
With it you will discover how to:
- Naturally feel more energised, fresh and alert without drinking vast quantities of coffee or caffeine-laden fizzy drinks (and avoid that horrible slump’ when the effects wear off).
- Improve, maintain and develop your health without having to sweat in the gym three or four times a week. You’ll avoid those expensive monthly gym fees, Ouch! And let’s be honest, how often do you fancy travelling to the gym after a hard day’s work There is a better way.
- Feel more confident without reading a mountain of self-improvement books. Just imagine the wonderful changes you can make when you stop holding yourself back.
- Get more done each day towards building the life of your dreams without sacrificing time with friends, family and loved ones
- Wake up your body’s NATURAL healing power without having to learn for decades from some Guru’ or Master’.
Each week over the Internet you will receive clear video tuition and written instructions that build systematically on the week before. This course has been structured in such a way that it is easy to follow and does not require any quantum leaps’ in your understanding.
It is suitable for the complete beginner who is brand new to Shaolin Qigong and for those who’ve been practicing Qigong for a few years, but who want to deepen their understanding.
There are no reviews yet.